When you’re gauging the spectrum of what it takes to be considered a “dream match” there are varying degrees of criteria you can judge by. Therefore, in the simplest terms of the phrase James Ellsworth vs Gillberg is certainly a match people have often speculated about but didn’t know if it could ever happen which could fit it into the category of being a dream match.
The Goldberg impersonator picked up the IWC High Stakes Title in rather controversial fashion as you can see in the video below. But nobody counted on James Ellsworth showing up to challenge Gillberg for the title afterward.
It all went down on Saturday night and it looks like James Ellsworth has a new title to carry around along with his Intergender Championship.
Congratulations to Ellsworth as he keeps doing his thing in a big way on the indie wrestling scene.
— Who rules? Kelly~duh (@clarksonrulez) March 18, 2018
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- Latest news on Dean Ambrose’s injury
- Backstage news on how people in WWE are reacting to Ronda Rousey
- Daniel Bryan is apparently still a WrestleMania wildcard
- Possible spoiler for Championship match at WrestleMania
- Apparently WWE doesn’t want us talking about the Fabulous Moolah’s past