WWE has announced that Jerry “The King” Lawler will return to the Raw announcer’s table for tonight’s show. As noted earlier, Booker T will not be able to make it because he is stranded in Houston because of the massive floods caused by Hurricane Harvey. WWE production team members Jim Shank and Pat Cassidy are also stranded in the city and we send along our best wishes to everyone affected by the storm.
Raw is taking place in Lawler’s hometown of Memphis tonight so that is why they were able to step in at the last minute.
For those of you that would like to help with relief efforts in Houston, visit ghcf.org/hurricane-relief and donate anything you can.
Catch up on some of the trending WWE News items by clicking below:
- Reason why Mike Bennett and Maria Kanellis have been off WWE TV
- Dolph Ziggler says he’s been “phoning it in”
- Good news on WWE Hall Of Famer Ric Flair
- Wrestlers outraged after Sexy Star intentionally injures GFW star at Triple Mania XXV
- Could another cross-brand rivalry be on the way in WWE?