Did you notice Smackdown Live Commissioner Shane McMahon sitting in the guerrilla position on Monday Night Raw when Roman Reigns confronted Vince McMahon? Kevin Owens noticed and he had some words for Shane on Twitter.
Owens pointed out that Shane was not with his Smackdown Live crew at the live event in Dayton, Ohio. He said, “Glad to see our #SDLive commissioner has his priorities in order. His crew is at a live event in Dayton, yet he’s sitting by daddy at #Raw in Detroit. Lovely!”
This only adds to the speculation that Shane McMahon will be involved in some sort of match (perhaps a Triple Threat) against Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn at WrestleMania.
Glad to see our #SDLive commissioner has his priorities in order.
His crew is at a live event in Dayton, yet he’s sitting by daddy at #Raw in Detroit.
— Kevin Owens (@FightOwensFight) March 13, 2018
Things should be cleared up on this week’s episode of Smackdown Live.
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- WWE will introduce another new title during WrestleMania weekend
- Former Cruiserweight Champion announces plans to retire amidst controversy
- Former WWE Diva is training for her return to wrestling
- Scott Hall insults two WWE legends and sparks major backlash in the process
- Cue the CM Punk rumors…City and venue announced for Bullet Club’s “All In” show