Although there was a ton of speculation about his future with WWE NXT, Lio Rush has not been released from his contract. In fact, he returned to action at the NXT live event on Thursday night. Rush had not been booked for shows since he posted a tweet making light of Emma’s release from WWE. There was heat on him that weekend and there are people in the company that believe that he would have been released if he had not apologized so quickly.
There was still heat on him as late as last week but apparently, management decided to keep him on board, at least for now. Here’s a photo of him at Thursday’s live event:
— MORGUNSHOW (@MorGunShow) December 1, 2017
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- WWE star gets a name change
- WWE news on why we saw “Broken” Matt Hardy on Monday Night Raw
- There is concern about the future of 205 Live
- WWE star says she has been body shamed in the WWE locker room
- Don’t rule out an in-ring return for Hulk Hogan
Click here and join the discussion on our brand new forum!