Several readers have emailed us asking if Luke Harper and Erick Rowan have dropped the Bludgeon Brothers gimmick. The latest photos of them from the show in Leeds, England suggests that they’ve dropped the gimmick.
A fan at the show noted that they did not have their hammers and WWE used Harper’s old music during their entrance. As you can see below, they are back to wearing their old gear, just days after they debuted their new red gear during the first couple of days of the European tour.
— Gareth Smith (@Gstraitz) November 9, 2017
The duo also wore their old gear at the live event in Madrid, Spain over the weekend so the change does not necessarily mean that they have dropped their Bludgeon Brothers gimmick because a Bludgeon Brothers vignette aired on Tuesday’s Smackdown Live. This could simply be a test run for them as WWE fine-tune’s their characters before they are reintroduced to the masses on television.
— 💀 Crossbones 💀 (@MarioGM97) November 5, 2017
Click here if you want to see what they looked like a few days ago in their new Bludgeon Brothers gear.
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- Rumor killer on the Kevin Owens-WWE talent bus story
- Impact Wrestling star headed to Ring Of Honor
- Update on Chris Jericho’s status with WWE
- Things got awkward when Liv Morgan’s ex wrestled her current boyfriend
- Former Women’s Champion is ready to return to WWE for a match with Charlotte Flair