It will all come down to the finals in Las Vegas which will preempt 205 Live next week. It’s not certain if Ronda Rousey might have something to do with the show, but odds are people will be tuning in anyway if the Mae Young Classic’s previous viewership is any indication of things.
The Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports the eight most watched WWE Network shows this week were episodes of the Mae Young Classic. Apparently, WWE’s binge-watching strategy might be paying off in the long run.
Hopefully, this is a good sign of things to come in regards to booking similar tournaments and release schedules.
Here are some more trending WWE news stories from the past week:
- WWE’s intention with John Cena vs Roman Reigns at No Mercy
- WWE has signed another former ROH star
- Young Bucks issued a “cease and desist” from WWE
- WWE stars not happy about Monday Night Raw being live on Christmas night
- Incident at talent meeting is what likely led to WWE slowing down Baron Corbin’s push