In response to the survey sent out to WWE’s mailing list, Matt Hardy commented on the possibility of Impact Wrestling landing on the WWE Network.
— REBORN by FATE (@MATTHARDYBRAND) September 20, 2017
As noted earlier, Ed Nordholm has indicated that they have no intention to sell the TNA/Impact Wrestling library but does that mean that they couldn’t work out a deal to air current programming on there? As the old saying goes in wrestling: “never say never.”
The survey (click here to read it) also asked if fans would be interested in seeing New Japan Pro Wrestling, ICW, PROGRESS, ROH and other promotions. I doubt that we would see New Japan on there since they have their own NJPW World streaming service. The other interesting survey question was the one about TV-PG programming. One of the questions asked if fans would be interested in a new TV-PG ECW show or an “edgy” show similar to ECW.
Here are some more trending stories from the past couple of days:
- WWE statement on Jinder Mahal Smackdown promo
- Ric Flair gives first interview since being hospitalized
- What happened to Bobby Roode and Mike Kanellis?
- PHOTOS: WWE Mae Young Classic competitor Princesa Sugehit has been unmasked
- Vince McMahon’s brother almost became an on-screen character