As we roll down the Road To WrestleMania they’re putting the big festivities together mainly the WWE Hall Of Fame. Now it looks like there is one more name to be inducted this year and it’s a very good name.
Although a bit surprising because his name wasn’t included in the preliminary speculation, Hillbilly Jim is going to be inducted into the WWE Hall Of Fame Class of 2018 ths year.
Jim will join other huge names in pro wrestling such as Goldberg, The Dudley Boyz, Ivory, Jeff Jarrett and more.
One thing is for sure, Hillbilly Jim’s acceptance speech is going to be highly entertaining to match his over-the-top good ‘ole boy personality.
Hillbilly Jim will be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame class of 2018. Congrats, big fella. https://t.co/1rvZrOXNRc
— Ryan Dilbert (@ryandilbert) March 5, 2018
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- WrestleMania could be losing a big match this year
- WWE news on if Roman Reigns is really in trouble for what he said on Raw about Brock Lesnar
- Sheamus shows off gnarly picture of his war wounds after Raw
- WATCH: The Miz wasn’t happy at all after Raw this week
- SPOILER: Asuka might not face Alexa Bliss at WrestleMania