The WWE is a neverending story full of crazy storylines you don’t see coming and some you could totally predict. The invention of Total Divas added a new layer of enjoyment because we get to see storylines play out that we’ve already seen happen before, only fans get to experience this story goodness from a different perspective.
Total Divas provides fans a look behind the curtain to reveal what some of our favorite WWE Superstars are really going through before and after they step through the curtain to perform for the WWE Universe. Season seven of Total Divas promises to be an exciting one if anything because of the newest additions to the cast being Carmella, Alexa Bliss, and Nia Jax.
But Dave Meltzer reported in the Wrestling Observer Newsletter that one upcoming storyline in the new season is going to be one we did not see play out on screen at all. Apparently, Nikki Bella wanted to be SmackDown Live General Manager before her brother-in-law Daniel Bryan landed the gig.
Therefore, fans can probably expect to see Nikki Bella gunning for an authority figure role on the Blue Team so she can take it easy and still be a part of the weekly television show. That might be pretty interesting to see.
Catch up on some of the latest WWE news stories below:
- POSSIBLE SPOILERS: Upcoming Smackdown feuds, next challenger for the WWE Championship
- The Undertaker’s return to WWE is set
- More departures at Impact Wrestling/Anthem
- A former WWE Champion was contacted last weekend about being Finn Balor’s TLC opponent
- Natalya and Zack Ryder comment on accidental crotch grab while taking Raw “Under Siege”