Update: This story has been since debunked and you can read all about that here.
Original: It looks like WarGames was a huge success because WWE is bringing it back again as a hungry NXT roster is undoubtedly ready to take on the dual ringed cage match.
Last year’s epic encounter was a bloody brawl even in a day where blood is forbidden. But it was pretty epic, to say the least. Undisputed Era, Authors Of Pain, Roderick Strong, and SAnitY left it all in the ring and the Philly crowd got more than their money’s worth.
Now the fans in Los Angeles will get to enjoy their own WarGames match as well because NXT TakeOver: WarGames is coming to the Staples Center the day before the big Survivor Series.
Tickets aren’t on sale yet, but you can check out that info here.
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- WrestleMania could be losing a big match this year
- WWE news on if Roman Reigns is really in trouble for what he said on Raw about Brock Lesnar
- Sheamus shows off gnarly picture of his war wounds after Raw
- WATCH: The Miz wasn’t happy at all after Raw this week
- SPOILER: Asuka might not face Alexa Bliss at WrestleMania