Alberto El Patron and Paige have stepped up to help the victims affected by Hurricane Harvey. The couple lives in San Antonio so they were not affected but they are putting their money together to cover hotel costs for families in the Houston area that have cannot get back into their homes at this time.
For those of you that would like to donate to help out the people of Houston, visit ghcf.org/hurricane-relief.
— Real Del Paige (@RealDelPaige) August 30, 2017
— Keith McMahon (@keithrtw) August 30, 2017
If you missed some of the top news stories from the last 24 hours, check out some of the links below:
- What is the deal with Taryn Terrell’s return to GFW?
- Samoa Joe has a great message for complaining pro wrestlers
- Major name being considered for the 2018 WWE Hall Of Fame
- Nia Jax’s message about body shaming leads to an argument with another WWE Superstar
- Jerry Lawler on what Vince McMahon said to him after Raw