Plenty of people were very happy to see Paige finally make her return to WWE after Survivor Series as she introduced two friends of her’s from the season of Tough Enough where she sat as a judge. Absolution has a take no prisoners approach that is really paying off for them. But without Paige, as illustrate by Raw this week, they aren’t as effective.
Paige is out of action due to an injury that she suffered at a house show recently and if you’d like to see footage of the bump in question that took the Anti Diva out, then you can check that out here, it’s pretty brutal.
WWE plays it safe with their athletes especially those recovering from major injuries like Paige. Therefore, she hasn’t been in the ring since except for when she jumped in the ring after Mandy Rose and Sonya Deville lost on Raw this week in order to check on her Absolution stable mates.
Paige recently updated her Instagram with a picture of herself while simply stating, “the comeback is always stronger than the setback.”
PW Insider previously reported Paige will be out of action and miss the Women’s Royal Rumble which would be a real shame seeing how much Paige has meant to the WWE Women’s Division since her debut on the Raw after WrestleMania XXX.
But no matter how long it takes Paige to get back into the ring, it looks like she has the right attitude and will keep going until that day comes.
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- SPOILER: Major match with a returning Superstar planned for WrestleMania
- Headliner for WWE Hall Of Fame reportedly confirmed and it’s a big one
- Former WWE Women’s/Divas Champion contacted about returning for the women’s Royal Rumble
- SPOILER: Another name returning for the Raw 25th anniversary show
- Former WWE Women’s Champion is returning for the Royal Rumble