ORIGINAL: This is the kind of thing we always hate to hear, especially for someone like Paige who just seemed to be getting back in her groove. But reports from the live show at Uniondale New York say that Paige was injured.
She was in a six-woman tag match that needed to be called off and while there is no word on the extent of her injuries she was able to walk off on her own. We really hope for the best in this situation and will let you know as soon as we hear anything.
This could be WWE being very careful with someone like Paige who just came back from a neck injury. But it’s never a good thing when a match needs to be called off like this. Let’s keep our fingers crossed for Paige.
— Nick Hirshon (@nickhirshon) December 28, 2017
— Fiasco 🧟♂️ (@xoxFiasco) December 28, 2017
— Pamela Walck (@PEWalck) December 28, 2017
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- Big main event announced for WWE Fastlane
- Baron Corbin fires back at fan that made fun of his hairline and physique
- Top WWE star will be taking time away from wrestling
- SPOILER: Update on The Undertaker’s status with WWE and it looks like good news
- Sting and Hulk Hogan to reunite next month