The domestic violence incident that took place last month in Orlando is now in Paige’s rear view mirror because, according to a statement from the 9th Judicial Circuit State Attorney’s Office (via TMZ), the case is officially closed and Paige will not be charged. Alberto is also off the hook and will not be charged.
As reported last month, police got involved after the couple was heard yelling at each other at Orlando International Airport last month. Paige says that she threw a drink at Alberto because he said something to her that was insensitive while she was dealing with news about her sick uncle.
This means that she is free and clear to return to WWE if they want her back. Meanwhile, Alberto was stripped of the GFW Global Championship last week and he was buried on last week’s Impact by Jim Cornette and it appears that they are finished with him.
Catch up on some of the big stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- SPOILER: Vince McMahon changes plans for WrestleMania 34 main event
- When John Cena vs Roman Reigns could possibly go down
- How long is Sasha Banks going to be Raw Women’s Champion?
- The latest updates on Ric Flair
- WWE Superstars upset with the Raw Brooklyn crowd but John Cena encourages them to have fun