Paige’s other brother, Roy Bevis, has also commented publicly about his sister. He confirmed the account from a witness that said that the airport argument likely started from something inflammatory that Alberto allegedly said about Paige’s Uncle Stanley. Earlier, Paige’s other brother Zak claimed that Alberto beat her.
On his Facebook account, Roy Bevis wrote:
“I’ve got too say I’m very worried about my sister, Please keep a eye on her, she had one Prick Known as brad Maddox who took advantage of an 18 year old girl. Physically and mentally abused her. And now she’s with a control freak who think he’s a tough guy cause he’s beats my sister and has money too cover his tracks..I love my sister she will end up like Whitney Houston or Amy Winehouse ….please share this,,I want the world to know that i care about my lil sister…..everyone keep an eye on her …you’ll be argry at me but I love you, I’m writing this on behalf of all the Knights.”
He later wrote, “We got pics from the last 6 months bro of her beating I’m glad she’s finally sticking up for yourself..the reason there fighting yesterday is cause my uncle on his last legs in hospital and he wished him dead”
In regards to Paige’s future with WWE, he wrote “Well now its out there ,the answer to all your questions I keep getting asked is there ,my sis won’t be going WWE cause he won’t let her ,he trying get her the sack by keep running on about them,,so many people in the wrestling world hate him but are scared to say it…why ????”
We hope this story does not have a bad ending.
More links to this story:
- Alberto El Patron being investigated for alleged domestic violence incident
- GFW Releases statement concerning Alberto’s domestic abuse investigation
- Paige issues statement after reports of domestic incident with Alberto El Patron
- AUDIO: Paige heard yelling “Leave me the f*ck alone. I’m trying to get away from you” in airport incident
- Paige’s brother speaks out about Alberto, claims he beats her
- Airport witness: Paige screamed that Alberto had been “doing coke for two-days straight”