Former WWE Superstar (well, he is technically still under contract and under a 90-day non-compete) Austin Aries has changed his look as he embarks on his post-WWE career. During this week’s Monday Night Raw, Aries posted a photo of himself sans beard and mustache and he looks unrecognizable.
Aries, who has been doing tons of interviews in recent weeks to promote his book, titled “Food Fight: My Plant-Powered Journey,” has launched a store with Pro Wrestling Tees with his book and new t-shirts in stock.
Aries joked that he could be Pitbull’s twin brother. I definitely see the resemblance. Check out his new look and be sure to check out his merchandise at Pro Wrestling Tees.
— Austin Healy Aries (@AustinAries) July 18, 2017
For those of you that have asked, there’s no word yet on where Aries will land but I wouldn’t rule out a return to Impact Wrestling (aka Global Force Wrestling) once his contract expires. Aries is allowed to work on independent shows during his 90-day non-compete but the dates must be approved by WWE. Once the 90 days are up then he is free to work for any wrestling company. In 2011, he talked about retiring from the wrestling business so, now that he’s 39 years old, it’s not guaranteed that he will want to continue on in the wrestling industry. Time will tell.
Need to catch up on some of the big stories from the past 24 hours? Check out some of the links below:
- WWE officials reportedly warned of more nude photo leaks on the way
- Top WWE star addresses recent alleged nude photo leak
- Alex Riley addresses incident with John Cena and the heat between them
- WATCH: Graphic Footage of Finn Balor after being destroyed by Elias Samson’s guitar on Raw
- Hilarious online reactions to Kurt Angle and Jason Jordan’s father/son reveal on Raw
- Why WWE picked Jason Jordan as Kurt Angle’s big reveal on Raw
- WWE star not happy with being left off Raw, Vince McMahon’s reaction to “big reveal,” Finn Balor busted open