The Internet Wrestling Community is full of fantastic characters and some of the most intriguing people can sometimes be the fans themselves. Pro wrestling fans can have a passion and fandom like no other, even fans of wrestling podcasts.
The Something To Wrestle With Bruce Prichard live show hit Columbus for Fastlane Sunday and while there, one fan got the chance to go on stage and show off his tattoo of Conrad Thompson as the “Alabama Dream.”
This inside joke tattoo is not only impressive but it also won Mr. Lopez free Something To Wrestle With live show tickets for life.
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- WWE will introduce another new title during WrestleMania weekend
- Former Cruiserweight Champion announces plans to retire amidst controversy
- Former WWE Diva is training for her return to wrestling
- Scott Hall insults two WWE legends and sparks major backlash in the process
- Cue the CM Punk rumors…City and venue announced for Bullet Club’s “All In” show