On Tuesday night, the official Facebook page for the the Florence Civic Center in South Carolina posted an image of the champions of the Smackdown brand to promote the upcoming live event on January 20th.
As you can see below, the United States title has a different design. Several readers sent word that the belt design seen below has actually been circulating online for the past year or so and it’s a fan-made design.
If that is really the case, then it’s odd that the WWE graphics department would include a fake design on real artwork to advertise a live event.
Don't miss this!!! See the new @WWE SmackDown Women's Champion, Charlotte Flair in #FloSC January 20! http://bit.ly/Flo_WWE
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- WWE star gets a name change
- WWE news on why we saw “Broken” Matt Hardy on Monday Night Raw
- There is concern about the future of 205 Live
- WWE star says she has been body shamed in the WWE locker room
- Don’t rule out an in-ring return for Hulk Hogan