This group of pro wrestling Superstars all gathered together for a recent Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation 80’s themed fundraiser. It certainly looks like everyone had a great time in the process and Y2J absolutely owned his Don Knotts from Three’s Company look.
According to JDRF, their cause is “accelerating life-changing breakthroughs to cure, prevent and treat T1D [type 1 diabetes] and its complications” which is certainly a noble goal. It also gave some of our favorite pro wrestlers a chance to dress up in some pretty righteous 1980’s looks which is awesome too.
A great night, great friends and for a great cause! … thanks @IAmJericho 🙏 We love a good 80’s!🎈😹 #walktocurediabetes @BaronCorbinWWE @TJWilson @DaveBautista @Christian4Peeps pic.twitter.com/EBTeLHASKC
— Nattie (@NatbyNature) February 24, 2018
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- You’ll be surprised to find out who came up with the Gauntlet match on WWE Raw
- Big Japanese name turns down ROH in hopes of eventual WWE contract
- Why The Miz missed last week’s Raw house shows
- NXT star returns after breast augmentation surgery
- Blood and piledrivers banned from WrestleMania weekend