Corey Graves recently tosses an innocent enough shot over Piers Morgan’s direction on Raw when he made a simple allusion to the fact that Enzo Amore is almost as hated as the famous British television host and journalist.
Graves received a reply from Mogan which was actually pretty brutal when you break it down to brass tacks. After all, Morgan made reference to how Graves couldn’t make it as a wrestler when in all reality he was forced to retire and he had little to do with the decision as WWE’s medical staff simply wouldn’t let him wrestle anymore.
Of course, Corey Graves overcame his injury and found a new niche in WWE and the rest, as they say, is history. But that didn’t stop Graves and broadcast team partner Renee Young from coming back at Piers Morgan’s reply to Graves’ innocent enough dig on television.
I’m sorry, I meant no disrespect. I had no idea who you were. I simply googled “most hated man in England.”
Welcome to relevance though! https://t.co/g0R8dXQs6m
— Corey Graves (@WWEGraves) November 8, 2017
— Renee Young (@ReneeYoungWWE) November 8, 2017
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- Former Women’s Champion is ready to return to WWE for a match with Charlotte Flair
- Chris Jericho reveals why WWE declined his offer to use NXT talent on his cruise
- Tension between WWE and Chris Jericho?
- Roman Reigns might not be back in time for Survivor Series
- What’s up with Chris Jericho and WWE and why is he working for New Japan Pro Wrestling?