You never know what can happen in the wonderful world of professional wrestling. The reason you never know what can happen is because money is the driving reason behind so many decisions. If the money is right, people can make amazing things happen.
When Rey Mysterio left WWE the last time it wasn’t the prettiest picture. Mysterio didn’t receive the run many thought he deserved. But now new info has come out that he might not only be talking to WWE, but also Global Force Wrestling.
Mysterio recently left Lucha Underground, he is still on their television series but after the third season airs he will be free of his obligations with them. Sports Illustrated reports Rey is talking to both WWE and GFW about coming in.
It is speculated in the article Rey Rey would probably come in to WWE for the money. It would also be a nice way to get his son Dominic a tryout at WWE’s Performance Center.
It’s been a busy week full of news. If you’d like to catch up on some of the top stories from this week, check out some of the links below:
- Ronda Rousey’s WWE status, WWE star hints at leaving in two years
- WATCH: John Cena tries to sing Country Roads at WV house show
- WATCH: Heath Slater’s awesome birthday celebration in his home state
- Mini-Shield reunion at WWE show, SummerSlam news, Ryback-Dana Warrior Twitter exchange + more WWE news
- WATCH: WWE & Rousey’s 4 Horsewomen have words at Mae Young Classic
- WWE planning on signing lots of Mae Young Classic participants
- Eric Bischoff reveals who he heard Kurt Angle’s mystery guest really is
- WWE Talking Smack hosts were never told about the show being canceled as a weekly series
- Dana Warrior shoots down Ryback’s claim that he almost wrestled The Ultimate Warrior at WrestleMania 30
- Update on Shelton Benjamin’s possible WWE status
- Lots of familiar names at Thursday’s WWE Mae Young Classic tapings
- WWE star has backstage heat, gets kicked off talent bus by Roman Reigns
- WWE star has heat over his political views and strong support for Donald Trump