Daniel Bryan might just take his talents elsewhere if WWE won’t clear him to wrestle. After all, it’s not looking good that WWE’s doctors will ever clear him again.
ROH COO Joe Koff recently spoke to Fansided to promote ROH’s upcoming Death Before Dishonor PPV. But during his discussion, he talked about how much they’d love to have the Beaded GOAT come back to ROH.
“Well I don’t think it’s any secret, and all the previous ROH wrestlers know, that they are always welcome back in Ring of Honor. This is their home, so to speak. We never chided anybody for leaving for what they thought were greener pastures. And look, a lot of them have succeeded on a far greater platform than we could have provided them at the time.”
“So if Bryan Danielson would love to come back, I didn’t work with him personally while he was here, but I would personally welcome him back.”
Daniel Bryan might consider Ring Of Honor his home at this point and many fans would love to see him back in the ring. As long as he’s healthy enough to do it let’s hope there are plenty of matches left in Daniel Bryan’s already historic career.
Here are some more trending stories from the past couple of days:
- Goldust not finished with Bray Wyatt, Tony Schiavone enjoys The Miz
- PHOTOS: WWE Mae Young Classic competitor Princesa Sugehit has been unmasked
- Vince McMahon’s brother almost became an on-screen character
- Vince McMahon was reportedly not a big fan of Kevin Owens a couple of months ago
- Cody Rhodes and Goldust have hilarious Twitter exchange, Carmella takes a shot at Natalya