For those of you that missed this week’s episode Monday Night Raw, there was a face-to-face segment advertised for this week’s show and it was supposed to feature Roman Reigns and Brock Lesnar. Instead, Kurt Angle kicked off the show and announced that Lesnar would not be on the show because of travel issues and/or illness.
Roman Reigns went out to the ring and cut a worked shoot promo on Lesnar being privileged and he would not allow Vince McMahon disrespect him. The camera followed Reigns backstage to the guerrilla position where Vince McMahon was sitting alongside his son Shane.
It should be obvious to everyone now that this is all part of WWE’s attempt to get more fan support for Reigns ahead of WrestleMania 34. McMahon announced that Lesnar would be appearing next week on Raw and he guaranteed it. He also said that Reigns would be temporarily suspended. Presumably, that means that Reigns will not be appearing on the show next week. Perhaps this is a strategy to keep Reigns and Lesnar apart until the go home show or WWE could be bracing themselves for whatever filmmaker Jon Bravo will reveal during his next YouTube interview with accused steroid ring dealer Richard Rodriguez.
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- WWE will introduce another new title during WrestleMania weekend
- Former Cruiserweight Champion announces plans to retire amidst controversy
- Former WWE Diva is training for her return to wrestling
- Scott Hall insults two WWE legends and sparks major backlash in the process
- Cue the CM Punk rumors…City and venue announced for Bullet Club’s “All In” show