We noted on Tuesday that Ronda Rousey was pulled from all Raw’s leading up to WrestleMania (except the “go home” show) but plans have apparently changed again because she is being advertised again for all shows.
Rousey was advertised to appear on Monday’s Raw but WWE opted to show a highlight package featuring highlights of what took place last week to set up Rousey and Kurt Angle vs. Stephanie McMahon and Triple H at WrestleMania.
The latest on Rousey is that she was at WWE Headquarters on Tuesday to work out some details for the Mania match and she was in Pittsburgh on Monday for standard medicals. The Ellen appearance, I am told, was filmed late last week.
Rousey is part of several main events set for the show. In addition to her match, the other top matches for Mania include Brock Lesnar defending the Universal Championship against Roman Reigns, AJ Styles defending his WWE Championship against Shinsuke Nakamura and The Undertaker vs. John Cena.
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- What is going on with Brock Lesnar?
- Major reported development in Matt Hardy vs Bray Wyatt Ultimate Deletion match
- WWE will introduce another new title during WrestleMania weekend
- Former Cruiserweight Champion announces plans to retire amidst controversy
- Former WWE Diva is training for her return to wrestling