There have been lots of rumors about Ronda Rousey coming to WWE. Those reports and rumors got even thicker when her Four Horsewoman made an appearance at the Mae Young Classic and had a confrontation with WWE’s version.
Our friends over at Fightful.com are reporting that Rousey has expressed a great interest in coming to WWE and she spoke with Triple H to set up her recent appearance at The Mae Young Classic with her fellow Horsewomen.
The word at the Mae Young Classic was that she was expected to start training very soon with The Brian Kendrick in Southern California. Kendrick did a pretty good job working with Eva Marie. Even though Eva’s in-ring career didn’t really get off to a great start and then kind of just fizzled she still learned some nice moves from Kendrick. Sean Ross Sapp noted that Rousey has already taken some basic bumps, among other things. Rousey has been teasing a big announcement on her website in the near future but it’s unclear if that announcement is related to a potential run with WWE.
If you ask Jim Ross, he certainly thinks Rousey will eventually work with WWE. TMZ’s cameras recently caught up with Good ‘ole JR and he speculated that she would eventually sign with them.
JR sees Ronda Rousey at a WrestleMania someday and with this new report that seems even more likely.
It’s been a busy week full of news. If you’d like to catch up on some of the top stories from this week, check out some of the links below:
- GFW Knockout Sienna comes at Charlotte Flair for stealing her gimmick
- When did Scott Dawson of The Revival actually get injured?
- Alexa Bliss and Nia Jax come at Sasha Banks for benefiting from Bayley’s injury
- Jim Cornette’s reaction to Mick Foley taking Joey Ryan’s Penisplex was not too kind
- GFW loses possible partnership because they won’t release the Broken Hardy Gimmick
- WWE reportedly chooses not to sign Rey Mysterio because of their issues with Konnan
Click here and join the discussion on our brand new forum!