Plans change all of the time in WWE and that was obvious this week when Ronda Rousey, despite being advertised for all Raw’s leading up to WrestleMania, was not on the show this week.
It appears that she has been pulled from all episodes until the “go home” show for WrestleMania. Rousey was originally booked to appear on the 3/19 episode of Raw in Dallas, Texas at the American Airlines Arena and the 3/26 show at the Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland, Ohio but she is no longer listed on advertisements for those shows.
As of this writing, she is only scheduled to appear on one more Raw before Mania. That would be the 4/2 show at the Philips Arena in Atlanta, GA. It’s unclear why they’ve changed course but we have a pretty good idea why she was not on this week’s Raw. Click here for more.
Meanwhile, Vince McMahon promised that Lesnar would be appearing on next week’s Raw. He is also advertised for the show in New York City at Madison Square Garden on 3/16. He is also scheduled for 3/26 (Raw) in Cleveland and a live event on 3/30 in Boston and he will likely be on the WrestleMania “go home” show on 4/2.
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- What is going on with Brock Lesnar?
- Major reported development in Matt Hardy vs Bray Wyatt Ultimate Deletion match
- WWE will introduce another new title during WrestleMania weekend
- Former Cruiserweight Champion announces plans to retire amidst controversy
- Former WWE Diva is training for her return to wrestling