WWE Mixed Match Challenge is set to be a groundbreaking tournament which could very well see WWE exploring a new platform in which their fans can consume the product for years to come.
Joe won Facebook poll defeating Elias and Jason Jordan to become Bayley’s tag team partner for WWE Mixed Match Challenge. As soon as the polls opened last night Joe had a solid lead and it looks like that kept up and didn’t change. When I checked after Raw he had nearly 60% of the vote.
But that doesn’t mean that Samoa Joe is going to be able to compete because Kurt Angle just announced that due to an injury, so The Samoan Submission machine will not be able to take part in the MMC. I just wonder when Joe was injured during his squash match against Rhyno on Raw this week, but this injury is said to be legitimate.
Therefore, since Samoa Joe is injured they gave the spot to Elias since he came in second place. So Bayley will be walking with Elias for the MMC instead.
— Kurt Angle (@RealKurtAngle) January 9, 2018
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- WWE reportedly gave up on Bayley a long time ago
- Daniel Bryan makes a bold statement concerning his WWE future
- Maria Kanellis reacts to leaked nude photos
- Big name added to the WWE Fastlane pay-per-view in March
- Former WWE Intercontinental Champion teases return at the Royal Rumble