Shinsuke Nakamura is a captivating Superstar on an incredible roll as he heads into WrestleMania 34. If you’re a hardcore fan of Nakamura and learned how to read Japanese just so you could take in his 2-volume autobiography then you will soon be able to enjoy it in English as well.
Viz Media recently sent out a release saying they have obtained the rights to the English language edition of Shinsuke Nakamura’s life story in book format. This is pretty exciting news and could reveal the man behind the charismatic persona with so much mystique to many fans who wouldn’t have time to learn a second language so they could read his book.
The plan is to have both digital and hardcover versions of the autobiography out this summer and it will encompass the years 1980-2014 in Nakamura’s life. Since the story ends in 2014 it will not cover Nakamura’s decision to leave New Japan Pro Wrestling to embark on a new career with WWE but it is sure to still include plenty of info on the King Of Strong Style.
This book will probably be one for any fan’s bookshelf.
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- SmackDown Live star finds loaded gun in rental car
- Vince McMahon steps aside, major changes to 205 Live
- Baron Corbin was kept off SmackDown Live this week for a very good reason
- WWE has picked a replacement for Jason Jordan at house shows
- Nia Jax’s opponent on Raw this week wasn’t old enough to vote