The pro wrestling business can certainly take its toll on a worker’s body and it looks like now we can add another Superstar to the injured list. Tamina participated in the first-ever Women’s Royal Rumble this year, but it turns out she did so while already injured.
This really shows a lot of dedication from Tamina because she worked the show with a torn rotator cuff which required surgery. Edge and Christian brought up on their E & C’s Pod Of Awesomeness how the second generation Superstar is out of action due to this injury.
It was first thought that Tamina would have to miss the Women’s Royal Rumble but in the end, she persevered and worked the match. However, now it is time for her body to heal after having a surgery to correct her torn rotator cuff.
Kudos to Tamina for toughing it out and working the big show in Philly. Let’s just hope she’s able to heal up fast and get back to business sooner than later.
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- SmackDown Live star finds loaded gun in rental car
- Vince McMahon steps aside, major changes to 205 Live
- Baron Corbin was kept off SmackDown Live this week for a very good reason
- WWE has picked a replacement for Jason Jordan at house shows
- Nia Jax’s opponent on Raw this week wasn’t old enough to vote
Click here and join the discussion on our brand new forum!