Ronda Rousey is a huge star all over the world and just her stepping foot in a WWE ring and pointing to a WrestleMania sign during the closing segments of the Royal Rumble was enough to get a ton of media buzz. Therefore whatever she does at the Show Of Shows is likely to be epic.
Dave Meltzer said in the Wrestling Observer Newsletter that as it was explained to him Rowdy Ronda’s booking all comes down to Stephanie McMahon being the key to it all. A mixed-tag match could be on this horizon for the Grandest Stage Of Them All and WWE wants to elevate Stephanie McMahon to another level of stardom making her not only a huge name in pro wrestling but also in the rest of the world.
The thinking is that this could be akin to how Vince McMahon became such a huge star when Stone Cold Steve Austin had so many epic battles with The Chairman Of The Board after Austin was made by Mike Tyson.
Therefore don’t be surprised if Stephanie McMahon becomes way more than just the Commissioner of Raw when all is said and done.
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- SmackDown Live star finds loaded gun in rental car
- Vince McMahon steps aside, major changes to 205 Live
- Baron Corbin was kept off SmackDown Live this week for a very good reason
- WWE has picked a replacement for Jason Jordan at house shows
- Nia Jax’s opponent on Raw this week wasn’t old enough to vote
Click here and join the discussion on our brand new forum!