Kurt Angle’s secret has been stretched out over several weeks in an attempt to get viewers to tune in when Angle does his “big reveal.” On this week’s episode of Monday Night Raw, Angle was on the phone with someone but it was not revealed who he was talking to.
Many fans on social media assumed that he was talking to his mistress – perhaps Stephanie McMahon or Dixie Carter. Next week’s episode of Raw will take place in Carter’s backyard – Nashville, TN and she seemingly hinted (with a wink and a nod) that she would not be too far away. I would bet that Carter is not going to be involved in this storyline and she was just having some fun on Twitter. The McMahon rumors were been fueled after reports saying that Angle could be wrestling Triple H at SummerSlam. Also, Angle and Stephanie McMahon were getting pretty close in WWE storylines over a decade ago so, from a historical standpoint, it would make sense if they picked things back up again now that he’s back with WWE.
However, Pro Wrestling Sheet’s James McKenna is reporting that the rumors about a Triple H vs. Kurt Angle match at SummerSlam are false. In fact, he seemed to drop a hint in his latest tweet that read “just so we can squash this one more time, any rumor of Angle & HHH having a feud over the next few months is….let’s just say illegitimate.”
Just so we can squash this one more time, any rumor of Angle & HHH having a feud over the next few months is….let's just say illegitimate.
— james mckenna (@chillhartman) June 19, 2017
If you read between the lines, it sounds like Angle might have an illegitimate child. So, the question is, if he does have an illegitimate son or daughter, is this person a wrestler that will become part of the Raw roster or is this one piece of the puzzle that will lead to us finding out the identity of Angle’s mistress? We’ll have to wait until Monday to get more details but don’t hold your breath on a Triple H vs. Kurt Angle match at SummerSlam because McKenna, who has many contacts within the wrestling business, says that it’s not going to happen anytime soon.
There’s been a ton of wrestling news within the last 24 hours. If you would like to catch up on some of the top news stories, check out the links below:
- Diamond Dallas Page responds to Vader’s claim that DDP told him he was not welcome at his Performance Center
- Matt Hardy to Anthem: “it’s gonna get terribly nasty. We have lots to expose” if legal issues do not wrap up soon
- Who is the mystery person in Kurt Angle’s life that he loves?
- Paige’s brother Roy is worried about his sister, says Alberto won’t let her back in WWE, Alberto wished death on sick uncle
- Airport witness: Paige screamed that Alberto had been “doing coke for two-days straight”
- Paige’s brother speaks out about Alberto, claims he beats her
- Reason why AJ Styles might have won US Title at MSG house show
- AUDIO: Paige heard yelling “Leave me the f*ck alone. I’m trying to get away from you” in airport incident
- GFW suspends Alberto El Patron due to domestic battery investigation