If there was any question left about if The Undertaker is coming back then this might help answer your question.
PWInsider reports that The Undertaker is currently being promoted to appear at the Greatest Royal Rumble event in Saudi Arabia on April 27th.
WWE is making every possible move to ensure this is as impactful of an event as possible. It wasn’t specified whether or not The Dead Man will actually be wrestling at the event, but he is appearing “in some fashion” for the big show.
At this point, they need to announce that it will be on the WWE Network already because it sounds like the kind of event that really needs to be aired in a much larger fashion.
Click here to read about another big name that was contacted to appear for the show.
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- WWE will introduce another new title during WrestleMania weekend
- Former Cruiserweight Champion announces plans to retire amidst controversy
- Former WWE Diva is training for her return to wrestling
- Scott Hall insults two WWE legends and sparks major backlash in the process
- Cue the CM Punk rumors…City and venue announced for Bullet Club’s “All In” show