For those of you asking about the report going around today regarding Asuka, yes, we can confirm that she will be landing on Monday Night Raw once she recovers from her collarbone injury. The news was confirmed after word got out that, in October, there would be a WWE Network collection added featuring her best matches. So, that means that she’ll likely make her debut next month.
James McKenna was the first to report that her first official appearance as part of the main roster would be in October at the TLC pay-per-view in Minnesota.
Asuka is scheduled to appear at an autograph signing on 10/7 at 10 am at the Adventureland Store in Vorhees Town Center in Vorhees, NJ. She is also scheduled for Smackdown-branded live events on 9/16 in Osaka, Japan and 9/17 in Shenzhen, China.
throwing it out there – from what i am hearing w/ recovery of her injury. first appearance for asuka is slated to be oct's TLC in Minnesota.
— james mckenna (@chillhartman) August 25, 2017
Here are some more trending wrestling news stories from the past week:
- WWE couple splits up after alleged cheating
- Former WWE Star Pregnant With Quadruplets
- Potential WWE No Mercy spoiler
- Top WWE name is seen as controversial by some people in WWE management and creative
- Identity of Dolph Ziggler’s mystery valet on SmackDown Live