Tonight is a big night for WWE as it’s the “go home” Raw for Survivor Series.
PWInsider is reporting that the plan is for Enzo Amore to defend the Cruiserweight Championship against Kalisto on Sunday’s Survivor Series kickoff show. That match should be announced on tonight’s show.
The word is that Bayley will be the final member of the women’s Team Raw at Survivor Series. Paige was the person rumored for the spot but those plans have apparently changed. For those of you wondering about Paige, she is backstage. Click here to see a photo of her arriving at the arena earlier today.
Click here for the updated Survivor Series card.
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- Ultimate Warrior’s brother not happy with Dana Warrior, says Warrior was broke before his death
- Edge responsible for bringing this former Impact Wrestling star to the WWE
- Backstage news on what was originally planned for AJ Styles on Smackdown Live
- Former X-Division Champion’s WWE debut coming very soon
- Paige and Alberto El Patron apparently broke up weeks ago