In a day and age where any previously hot commodity is being repackaged and updated it should come as no surprise that a revival of Blue’s Clues is on the way as well. After all, it seems that the entertainment industry might have run out of ideas.
John Cena has a lot of jobs that keep him very busy but it looks like Cena might also be trying to take over the hosting duties for the popular children’s television show upon its return.
— Jason Lynch (@jasonlynch) March 6, 2018
The show’s original host Steve Burns recently spoke to TMZ about the show where he said the reason he thinks that the show is coming back relies on the fact that the young fans he had once upon a time have grown up and had children of their own now. Burns went on to comment about how he thinks the host of Blue’s Clues should be a regular looking person and not look like a pro wrestler.
Then Steve went on to say if Cena wants a spot in the Thinking Chair, then he needs to go through him first. I say WWE books this match immediately so they can induct Steve Burns into the WWE Hall Of Fame next year.
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- What is going on with Brock Lesnar?
- Major reported development in Matt Hardy vs Bray Wyatt Ultimate Deletion match
- WWE will introduce another new title during WrestleMania weekend
- Former Cruiserweight Champion announces plans to retire amidst controversy
- Former WWE Diva is training for her return to wrestling