WWE has announced several more names returning for the Raw 25th anniversary show on January 22nd.
The names announced for the show are The Undertaker, DeGeneration X, Jim Ross, Jerry “The King” Lawler, The Dudley Boyz, Ric Flair, Scott Hall, Kevin Nash, The Bella Twins, The New Age Outlaws, The APA, and Stone Cold Steve Austin.
John Cena and Brock Lesnar are also scheduled to be on the show. As previously noted, there will likely be a huge hint given for one major WrestleMania match. Click here if you want to read more (caution: spoiler info contained in that link).
The Raw 25th anniversary show will emanate from two locations. A portion of the show will air from Raw’s original home at the Manhattan Center. The other part of the show will emanate from the Barclays Center. That show will also be the go-home show for the Royal Rumble so you can expect a ton of big angles on that night.
Here is the commercial that aired during this week’s Raw.
— WWE (@WWE) January 9, 2018
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- WWE reportedly gave up on Bayley a long time ago
- Daniel Bryan makes a bold statement concerning his WWE future
- Maria Kanellis reacts to leaked nude photos
- Big name added to the WWE Fastlane pay-per-view in March
- Former WWE Intercontinental Champion teases return at the Royal Rumble