For months, WWE fans have been asking about Luke Harper and Erick Rowan. They’ve been off WWE TV for months and that has led to speculation about their future with the company. Actually, they’ve been held off TV but have been at most of the live events. For the last several months, they’ve either been wrestling against each other or as tag team partners at the live events.
When the Fashion Files segments began a few months ago, the original plan was to reveal Harper and Rowan as their attackers. That could still be the plan but since they are being reintroduced via vignettes, that could be an indication that they’ve decided to change course with them. One interesting thing to consider: 2B = Bludgeon Brothers?
If you missed this week’s episode of WWE Smackdown Live, then you missed the vignette featuring a repackaged Luke Harper and Erick Rowan. They will apparently be known as The Bludgeon Brothers.
— WWE (@WWE) October 11, 2017
Check out some of the trending WWE news stories below:
- WWE star may have requested his release before Raw
- Stevie Ray names the most racist person in WCW (hint: he currently works for WWE)
- Interesting note concerning Bray Wyatt and Bo Dallas
- Jim Cornette flashes penis at live show
- WWE in talks with a major name for WrestleMania