The challenge was laid down during the opening segment of Raw and The New Day was quick to respond. Roman Reigns said The Shield wanted The New Day at Survivor Serie and the fight will be a massive one.
But since there isn’t much time to hype this epic encounter, The New Day jumped on things and took right to Twitter in order to give their responses.
Regardless it’s a pretty amazing way to fire shots back at The Hounds Of Justice. This contest will happen at Survivor Series and it might be considered a dream match of sorts. It will certainly be worth watching for sure.
Every 26 secs a dog is domesticated in America. Survivor Series will be no different. Also Roman was gone because he got sick from eating his own poop. These dogs…🐶 #WelcomeBack
— Kofi Kingston (@TrueKofi) November 14, 2017
Unicorns🦄 vs. Hounds 🐶. One is magical and brings happiness to all. The other drinks out of the toilet and eats it's own excrement. We'll totally fight you, we just ask that you don't breathe in our general direction 🤢
— 🍩Austin Creed🍩 (@XavierWoodsPhD) November 14, 2017
Suffering succotash! We, The New Day, accept the Shield’s challenge at Survivor Series but request that all shock-absorbing body armor including (but not limited to) protective vests, shoulder pads, and heavy wool sweaters be disallowed for competitive use.
— ShinigamE (@WWEBigE) November 14, 2017
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- Ultimate Warrior’s brother not happy with Dana Warrior, says Warrior was broke before his death
- Edge responsible for bringing this former Impact Wrestling star to the WWE
- Backstage news on what was originally planned for AJ Styles on Smackdown Live
- Former X-Division Champion’s WWE debut coming very soon
- Paige and Alberto El Patron apparently broke up weeks ago