Raw vs SmackDown is the current theme of the WWE Universe as they roll into Survivor Series. But one team who has really stepped it up a notch when it comes to getting involved in Raw’s business is The New Day.
This team of over-energetic Blue Branders invaded the Raw house show in Dortmund, Germany on Wednesday and were inserted into a triple threat Raw Tag Team Championship match. Yes Kofi, E, and Woods invaded Raw and got a title opportunity out of it.
But this visit to the Red Team wouldn’t work out too well for The New Day. After the match was over things really got heated up as Finn Balor and Samoa Joe joined the ring as well.
The post-match beatdown was complete with a Shield Triple Powerbomb with Samoa Joe doing his best impression of Roman Reigns in the process. As you can see by the clip below the fans in Germany got a show they won’t soon forget.
— Italo Santana (@BulletClubItal) November 8, 2017
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- How Vince McMahon reportedly felt about Chris Jericho competing at Wrestle Kingdom 12
- Things got awkward when Liv Morgan’s ex wrestled her current boyfriend
- Former Women’s Champion is ready to return to WWE for a match with Charlotte Flair
- Chris Jericho reveals why WWE declined his offer to use NXT talent on his cruise
- Tension between WWE and Chris Jericho?