Recently, there have been images of the Undertaker grabbing some food and shopping in street clothes. While The Phenom is living a normal life of a 52-year-old man, some are speculating whether he is preparing for another in-ring return following his appearance on the upcoming Raw 25th Anniversary Show.
The Young Bucks were quick to jump on the photos, making Undertaker an honorary member.
From the IndyTaker to the Undertaker I say thank you. pic.twitter.com/TArl2V2Sqd
— The Young Bucks (@NickJacksonYB) November 5, 2017
As previously reported, the actual photo showed Undertaker with a Rouge American t-shirt, decorated with colors of the American flag.
— emusclebuilding (@emusclebuildin1) November 3, 2017
There are fans who find the photo quite amusing, while others are not very fond of the Young Bucks photoshopping the picture. Either way, it is being done as harmless satire by Nick and Matt Jackson, and it is highly doubtful that Undertaker will respond to the honorary Bullet Club membership.
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- The Emmalina character reportedly played a big part in Emma’s WWE release
- Two WWE Superstars could be doing a double-turn soon
- WWE NXT star almost lost his job over the weekend amid controversy
- WWE tag team debuts their new look
- NXT wrestler announces that he has been released by WWE