WWE has announced another match for the WWE TLC pay-per-view. Well, technically, the match was announced before this week’s Raw but they are ignoring that. On 205 Live, it was announced that Enzo Amore would be invoking his rematch clause and will challenge Kalisto for the Cruiserweight Championship at the WWE TLC pay-per-view.
As we noted earlier, the original plan was for Kalisto to challenge Amore for the title at the pay-per-view. However, there are rumors going around about Neville quitting WWE before Raw went on the air. That forced WWE to change their original plans for the Raw main event (Kalisto took Neville’s spot on the show) and Vince McMahon then decided to book Kalisto to win the title on Raw.
Click here for more on the Neville story.
— WWE (@WWE) October 11, 2017
Other matches announced for the TLC PPV:
Tables, Ladders, and Chairs Match
The Shield vs. Braun Stroman, The Miz, Sheamus and Cesaro
Raw Women’s Championship
Alexa Bliss (Champion) vs. Mickie James
Asuka vs. Emma
Check out some of the trending WWE news stories below:
- WWE star may have requested his release before Raw
- Stevie Ray names the most racist person in WCW (hint: he currently works for WWE)
- Interesting note concerning Bray Wyatt and Bo Dallas
- Jim Cornette flashes penis at live show
- WWE in talks with a major name for WrestleMania