The Halloween episode of WWE Smackdown Live will feature qualifying matches where the winners will earn a spot on Team Smackdown at the Survivor Series pay-per-view.
Set for Smackdown Live:
– Kevin Owens vs. Shinsuke Nakamura
– Bobby Roode vs. Dolph Ziggler in a 2-out-of-3 Falls Match
The Roode/Ziggler match was originally penciled in for last week but plans changed.
Catch up on some of the latest WWE news stories below:
- A former WWE Champion was contacted last weekend about being Finn Balor’s TLC opponent
- Update on Roman Reigns, Bo Dallas, and Bray Wyatt
- Natalya and Zack Ryder comment on accidental crotch grab while taking Raw “Under Siege”
- Brutus Beefcake posts email screenshot, says Hogan has been hanging out with his ex-wife
- PHOTO: The Undertaker makes a rare appearance and reunites with Ric Flair