On Saturday night, Triple H took to Twitter to ask fans in India if they want to see him back in the ring again when WWE heads to New Delhi, India next month. He said that he’s been asked a million times by fans about stepping into the ring again in India. He said that if the fans want it then he will compete again but it will be in “the biggest match in India’s history” and his opponent would be Jinder Mahal.
The match is not “official” yet but since Triple H is teasing it on Twitter then I guess this means that the original match (Mahal vs. Kevin Owens) has been shelved.
Check out the clip below:
— Triple H (@TripleH) November 12, 2017
WWE returns to New Delhi, India for shows on December 8th and 9th. Kevin Owens vs. Mahal is being advertised for the show on December 8th but that could change. Other names advertised for the shows in India include Sasha Banks, Braun Strowman, Dean Ambrose, The Miz, Roman Reigns, Alexa Bliss, and Seth Rollins.
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- SPOILER: Big surprise return scheduled for Monday Night Raw
- Backstage news on what was originally planned for AJ Styles on Smackdown Live
- Former X-Division Champion’s WWE debut coming very soon
- Paige and Alberto El Patron apparently broke up weeks ago
- Rumor killer on the Kevin Owens-WWE talent bus story