When you’re in the world of MMA or pro wrestling there’s always going to be a fair amount of trash talking. Some of if is all in good fun, but other times it can get quite serious.
Becky Lynch is currently dating UFC fighter Luke Sanders so there is a lot of cross-over in her life. Although her professional life is in the ring a lot of her personal life comes from the octagon.
Whether or not this is a serious threat or not is still yet to be seen, but the Ultimate Fighting Championship’s Cyborg recently threw out quite an ominous message in the direction of one of SmackDown Live’s leading ladies.
Cyborg recently tweeted at Triple H telling him not to let Becky Lynch near her. She also commented on how Ireland can’t handle another star losing this summer.
Becky Lynch commented back in expert fashion how Cyborg needs to be sure Dana White would let her. After all, it doesn’t seem like he lets her do much anymore.
— #UFC214 CyborgNation (@criscyborg) July 12, 2017
Are you sure Dana would let you? Seeing as he doesn't seem to let you do much else? https://t.co/M5cDwnbGXx
— Becky Lynch (@BeckyLynchWWE) July 12, 2017
There’s been a ton of wrestling news within the last 24 hours. If you would like to catch up on some of the top news stories, check out the links below:
- GFW suspends Alberto El Patron due to domestic battery investigation
- Jeff Jarrett denies rumors that a deal for the Broken Universe is in place
- Triple H invites Conor McGregor and Floyd Mayweather to appear on Raw
- Stephanie McMahon shares photo with Ronda Rousey, matches for tonight’s episode of NXT
- Jinder Mahal bringing Punjabi Prison to next week’s SmackDown Live, Raw Superstar to work SmackDown live event
- WATCH: Baron Corbin breaks character to console a child after making him cry
- Diamond Dallas Page responds to Vader’s claim that DDP told him he was not welcome at his Performance Center
- Matt Hardy to Anthem: “it’s gonna get terribly nasty. We have lots to expose” if legal issues do not wrap up soon
- Who is the mystery person in Kurt Angle’s life that he loves?