As we noted last week, Paige took a stiff kick to the back from Sasha Banks at a live event and it looked like she may have suffered a stinger. The match was stopped as trainers checked on her and helped her to the backstage area.
The word on Paige is that she was feeling better after the show but I would guess that if she is used on Raw tonight then she will probably not do anything physical since WWE likes to be cautious when it comes to neck and spinal issues.
Paige and WWE may have dodged a bullet because a serious injury would have kept her out of action for an extended period of time and it would have forced the company to blow up whatever plans they have for Absolution.
On a somewhat related note, click here to read about Braun Strowman’s status for tonight’s Raw.
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- Former WWE Intercontinental Champion teases return at the Royal Rumble
- WWE star turns heel by turning his back on the fans
- Backstage news on WrestleMania plans for John Cena
- Impact Wrestling star not headed to WWE anytime soon
- NXT Star marries Tough Enough winner