Some WWE news and notes…
The Big Show continues to train as he prepares for his return to the ring. As noted on Tuesday, he recently underwent hip surgery. There were complications but, as you can see in the video below, he is in great shape at 390 pounds.
— Big Show (@WWETheBigShow) February 7, 2018
WWE has uploaded the following video of “American Ninja Warrior” Kacy Catanzaro. She is training at the Performance Center.
As noted on this week’s episode of Smackdown Live, Dolph Ziggler will return to action next week. He is scheduled to face Baron Corbin.
Ziggler returned as an entrant in the Men’s Royal Rumble match but has been absent from Smackdown TV since “quitting” and vacating the United States Championship in December. There has been no storyline explanation for why he is suddenly back as if nothing happened.
Perhaps, we’ll know more on Tuesday. Next week’s Smackdown Live will take place at the Rabobank Arena in Bakersfield, California.
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- WWE star has heat with management
- WWE NXT star was in line for a major push but has disappeared from all shows
- Reason why two WWE NXT stars have disappeared from TV and live events
- Update on Bobby Lashley’s WWE return, post-WrestleMania plans
- WWE legends had to dress in the dark for Raw 25