Over the last year or so, there’s been concern from fans and people in the wrestling business about the health of Vader (Leon White). His physical style combined with years of alcohol abuse have taken a toll on his body.
Last year, he announced that he was diagnosed with congestive heart failure due to his days in football and wrestling. Doctors told him that he had less than two years to live. His diagnosis didn’t stop him from wrestling and that caused more concern from fans.
Well, it looks like there is some good news to report. According to his Twitter account, Vader is doing better and doctor’s say that his heart is getting better and stronger. That’s great to hear and we hope that things continue to improve so that, someday, he can take his spot in the WWE Hall Of Fame.
Here’s Vader’s latest status update on his health:
My Drs say Im getting better heart is better,strongrer.Iam saying like I always have since day one Two yrs my Ass https://t.co/eret4rQZwI
— Big Van Vader (@itsvadertime) December 17, 2017
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- SPOILER: The first 5 members of the 2018 WWE Hall Of Fame
- Vince McMahon apparently wants to bring back the XFL
- Enzo Amore says he is not removing the penis from his driver’s license (DL photo included)
- Former ECW star appeared on SmackDown Live this week
- Another departure at Impact Wrestling, top names could be on the way out soon
We have launched a new forum! Discuss anything from WWE, ROH, NJPW, UFC, and everything else! Occasionally we will post some exclusive scoops before it gets posted here. Click here and join the discussion!