It seems WWE Superstars just keep setting the bar higher and higher for themselves in regards to social media promos. The first wave of cell phone videos could have stemmed from Mojo Rawley’s intense promo that got everyone talking. Now it seems that tactic is the only way backstage promos are cut on WWE television anymore.
Mustafa Ali had an idea for an online promo of his own and it was epic, to say the least. In this short minute-long clip he was able to convey an insane amount of story that to really builds a feud most might not have realized was going on because it went down on 205 Live.
Let’s hope Ali keeps these coming because if anything, he’s showing some major acting skills here that he could use for his sizzle reel someday.
I have a chance to step up instead of taking a step back.
I have a chance to make things right.
— Mustafa Ali (@MustafaAliWWE) March 10, 2018
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- WWE will introduce another new title during WrestleMania weekend
- Former Cruiserweight Champion announces plans to retire amidst controversy
- Former WWE Diva is training for her return to wrestling
- Scott Hall insults two WWE legends and sparks major backlash in the process
- Cue the CM Punk rumors…City and venue announced for Bullet Club’s “All In” show