Even the best pro wrestling stars must eventually wrestle their final match and it looks like that’s what happened to Gail Kim. She has a bad back and must hang up her boots, but she still accomplished a ton in her career.
The former WWE Women’s Champion picked up Impact Wrestling’s Knockouts Title at Bound For Glory but vacated it soon after as her in-ring career was thought to be over.
As it turns out, Kim actually had a couple more indie dates to wrap up but now it appears those dates have been fulfilled and she’s finally wrapping up her career. But she’s doing so with style, poise, and in a way befitting of her near 20-year career.
Gail Kim isn’t done with pro wrestling though as she will now start her second-wind in the business as a backstage producer and agent for Impact Wrestling while helping to mentor a new generation.
As you can see from the clip below thanks to Southside Wrestling, she received an amazing send off as she took her final bow.
Thank You Gail https://t.co/1YaN83GtsL
— Southside Wrestling (@SouthsideWE) February 3, 2018
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- Reason why two WWE NXT stars have disappeared from TV and live events
- Update on Bobby Lashley’s WWE return, post-WrestleMania plans
- WWE legends had to dress in the dark for Raw 25
- SPOILER: WWE bringing back popular tournament
- SPOILER: Top star says “goodbye” after “loser leaves NXT” match at TV taping