You never know what can happen on the indie wrestling circuit. Big names often have a chance to mingle when they might not have been afforded the chance to do so in a bigger company.
Since his WWE release, James Ellsworth has committed to keeping Andy Kaufman’s memory alive by defending an Intergender World Championship he had made up. He’s been traveling around using this title as an incredible homage to the late comedian and has received some strong reactions for his great work. Ellsworth is one clever guy and loves being a heel but one recent incident could imply he has a challenger for his title who happens to also be a WWE Hall Of Famer.
While at a recent show Ellsworth seemed to lose track of his title for a moment and after an exhaustive search which included looking behind a broom, The Chinless Wonder found his treasure in the trash.
It didn’t take long for James to figure out who the culprit was when he turned around to see Madusa/Alundra Blayze standing there with a big grin on her face trying her best to seem innocent. If this could lead to a match between Ellsworth and Medusa that might be one worth making a road trip to see. Either way, this was a pretty entertaining bit.
— James Ellsworth (@realellsworth) March 11, 2018
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- WWE will introduce another new title during WrestleMania weekend
- Former Cruiserweight Champion announces plans to retire amidst controversy
- Former WWE Diva is training for her return to wrestling
- Scott Hall insults two WWE legends and sparks major backlash in the process
- Cue the CM Punk rumors…City and venue announced for Bullet Club’s “All In” show